Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!






Hello everyone!  Just wanted to say a quick hello and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope this day finds you and your family and friends in good health and good spirits!  I also hope that each of us can take a few moments and reflect on the things we are most grateful for.  I am so blessed to have the support of so many wonderful friends and fans.  Without all of you, I would not be where I am today.  I am thankful for my sweet family and for the love and joy that they bring.  I don't know what I would do without them--they are what life is all about!  I am also grateful for the men and women that have selflessly served our country so that the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms we have today.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart--our country would not be what it is today without you. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who have fallen, and also with the men and women who continue to serve today.

There are so many things that I am thankful for that it would take all day to write down everything, and I don't know about all of you, but I am ready for some TURKEY!!!  Spend time with those you love, and enjoy this great day! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

More to come soon....

Collin

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Collin, to you and yours!
    Loving you always, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving to you too Collin.
    My 4 yo daughter put it the way I feel today at the dinner table. She is thankful for Jesus and her great family. Melted my heart!
    love
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Collin,
    I am hoping you will be willing to clarify something on your first blog. When you say, "me and my girl, Melanie," do you mean "my pianist" or "my girlfriend." I just thought you might not want anyone mistakenly thinking the wrong thing, if that's the case.
    Loving you always, Deb

    ReplyDelete