Sunday, February 7, 2010

And.....we're back!



Hello everyone!!! Wow, it has been WAY too long since my last post--it's amazing how time flies!! The holidays were busy and exciting for me and my family, and I am having a great 2010 so far. I hope all of you are too! We had our first show of the year last night in Lake Jackson, TX (about 50 miles from Houston) at an amazing theater at Brazosport College. Chris, Melanie, and I performed our acoustic show for a wonderful audience and we had a lot of fun! I was also able to meet some of the great people that came out to the show, and it just reminded me of what I already knew--the people of Texas are some of the best people on earth. Not to brag or anything, but I am positive that I have THE best audiences out there! I am so grateful to continue to meet so many down to earth, positive people no matter where I travel. Thank you to all who share your spirit with me! I have many new and exciting things that are already in the works this year and am looking forward to all that 2010 will bring. We have also added a lot of new shows for the year at www.collinraye.com, so if you haven't already, please check it out. I just might be coming to your town! If not, keep checking--we are continually adding shows! Thank you to all of you for reading this and for supporting my attempts at being technology saavy (as you can see, I still have a long way to go. ha ha!)

I hope this week is a good one for all!

Collin

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. The holidays must have been busy in your household.
    Glad to see that you are finally making it back to Michigan. We are only a few miles from Sturgis and we will be bringing our 5 yr daughter with us. Thinking we will make it to Grand Rapids in Sept too.
    Keep us posted!
    Love
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing pretty darn good starting your official blog! Just thought I would let you know how excited we are to have you coming back to Minnesota this year! See you soon, vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe you're right. We Texans ARE a pretty good bunch, if I have to brag on us myself. :) It would be great to see you again in the DFW area. Caught you a few years ago in Grapevine. Great show! Hurry Home and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete